Netco offers writing services for website content, newsletters, blogs, ghosted articles and speeches.
Netco founder, John Spavin, spent the best part of thirty years in radio, television and newspaper reporting, producing and editing. He was also a beehive speech writer and press secretary for three years in the early nineties and can crank out words to order and with polish.
Recent writing commissions include:
- An accountancy firm’s opinion articles
- Website content, most recently for an insurance company, the Ministry of Health, a plumber and a fishing company’s new sales venture;
- Ghost-written blog entries
- A health support group’s regular newsletter
- Documentation for a wireless technology provider
- Complete website copy for a recruitment start-up
- Complete website copy for a commercial cleaner’s web site
- Profiles and articles for an online sports coaching magazine